Monday, December 19, 2011

Bioplasma Cell Salts


Well I didn't intend for this blog to be only about health related topics, it seems like this is where my mind is much of the time these days since it is winter and I have two small children. I am on the constant search for ways to keep them healthy and build up their immune system.

One way to do both that I was recently turned onto is Bioplasma Cell Salts by Hylands. From the research I have done bioplasma is a combination of the twelve cellular salts the needs for the best functioning of the body. My personal experience with bioplasma is that it has been very helpful to both my daughters as they have been recovering from a coughing virus. I started giving it to Bells originally for coughing attacks she was having during the night. These coughing attacks were preventing her from getting deep rest. I gave her the bioplasma up to every fifteen minutes and after a couple doses she was able to fall asleep and sleep for the remainder of the night. This happened for four nights in a row. I also gave it to Izy for coughing spells and it worked wonderfully for her too.

I finally bought a bottle from the health store and on the bottle it says give 4 tablets three times per day for optimal health. We started this today!

I am amazed at the various possibilities for obtaining your best health. It seems strange to me that the body would/could need such assistance however we do indeed live in different times. The levels of toxic exposures from air, water, food, and even housing materials is increasing therefore the human body in my view can use a little help.

On another note this Wednesday is my sweet Bells third birthday and I am so amazed by her more and more every day. She said she wants to make cupcakes for her birthday. I think if she helped to make and frost cupcakes only for her birthday she would be thrilled. She loves her sister so much and is very happy to spend time with her whenever she can. She is very fair and equitable in her thinking. She is incredibly sensitive to others energy and seems to be quite psychic. I am loving spending the mornings when Izy is at school with her and she likes it too. She really likes dolls and barbies and horses and she loves cats. Omar, our old orange boy, is not very amused by her strong affection for him and runs away every chance he gets. She is very petite and fairiesque. I am so proud of who she is working on becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment